- The Little Shop of Found Things – Fiction
- Waking the Witch – Non-Fiction
- Season of the Witch: How the Occult Saved Rock and Roll – Non-fiction
- The Shadowy Horses – Fiction
- The Winter Sea – Fiction
- Forward: A memoir
- Initiated – Memoir
- The Magical Writing Grimoire – Non-fiction
- Many Lives, Many Masters – Non-fiction
Looking at this list, I’m amazed at how many fiction books I read this year. In years past I’ve been crazy about reading personal development books, that I didn’t take much time to just relax with a good fiction. And these ones, were amazing! Like read them many more times amazing.
- Photoshop – I had never used this to it’s full potential, and I am still only scratching the surface, but I absolutely love it for painting.
- Wacom Intuos Pro Medium – How did I live without this before? Oh right, I wasn’t painting on a computer, or handwriting things. It’s amazing to work with, and it didn’t take any time to get used to it.
- Corel Painter Essentials – This is the first painting program I tried, and while I haven’t used it in a few months now, I still really love it for its price and its interface. It doesn’t do as much as photoshop, and my computer was starting to struggle to keep up with it, but for the price, it’s perfect and has quite a few features.
- Faber Castel Polychromos – These are my favorites every year. They aren’t new, but I’ve grown to love them, even more, this year. I used them almost exclusively this year in my drawings.
- Lux Archival Paper – This is a new paper I’m only getting started with, but I love it. The colors are so vibrant going over it, and layers build up fast, yet it seems to keep accepting color.