Design Your Deck.
Empower Your Life.
In this course, you will:
Feeling lost, unsure, doubting your decisions or future? Learn about Angels, Spirit guides, and Oracles, who they are, what they do and how you can connect with them for guidance for that next step. Gain the confidence, the inner KNOWING to read your cards accuratly and make empowered decisions.
Overwhelmed by the information on how to develop intuition and connect with Angels? Meditations and journal prompts specifically designed to guide you to connect with your Angels and guides to receive messages and develop your intuition. Let’s keep it simple so that it will become part of your daily life.
Do you find yourself going back to the guidebook time and time again and not really connecting with the images on other decks? From day one, you will learn how to create your own set of unique angel oracle cards to use in your spiritual practice. Since you will be creating each individual card, you will have an immense connect with them.
When You Complete This Course, You Will:
- Be able to call on your Angels for assistance
- Have a spiritual practice you can do anywhere
- Have your own creative deck of Angel and Oracle Cards
- Know the difference between Angels, Oracles and Guides and how to call on each of them
- Feel empowered to make choices for your highest good
- Have the confidence to trust your intuition
- Be able to give yourself readings without the guide book
- Have a toolkit to turn to whenever you feel lost
- Have like-minded friends you can turn to in times of need and celebrate the successes with
Connecting with Angels + Color
- What Angels are, how to recognize their communications and ways to connect with Angels
- How to use color to convey messages
- What colors each Archangel connects with
- How to turn notes from meditation into your own card and message
- To design your own powerful Angel Cards
- ▽ -
Meet Your Animal Guides + Value
- What animal guides are
- What some common guides are
- How to work with these guides
- How dreams play an important role in your intuitive development
- To use value to communicate messages through your cards
- How to adjust values using any medium
- ▽ -
Using Oracles + Shape
- Differences between Angels, Oracles, and guides
- Different types of oracles or divination tools
- A brief history of Oracles
- How to use shape to describe the oracle or message
- Different types of shapes that appear in cards
- ▽ -
Ascended Masters + Space
- What ascended masters are
- Who the most well-known masters are
- How to connect with them for guidance
- How space is used in art
- To use space as a way to describe your relationships
- How to use your new deck
Worksheets to help you go deeper in your card reading practice.
Lists of my favorite resources to help you further your connection.
What You Recieve When You Enroll
- Facebook Group Support
- Weekly meetings on Zoom – We’ll discuss that weeks theme, art lesson topics, how you are feeling with your connection and any questions you have.
- Zoom recordings posted to the group
- Access to the group files
Imagine Feeling Empowered, Supported and Inspired every day.
You have the light and power inside of you to manifest your desires and take empowered action to get you there. You’ll learn how to use these gifts and TRUST them.
You’ll know that you are never alone. Once you learn how to ask and trust the messages you receive, the Angels, Ancestors, and Guides are always around to support you.
When you connect with your intuition, the Angels and your guides, you’ll connect with a whole new world of possibilities! You’ll have the knowledge and trust to MANIFEST!
Ready to get started today?
Join the group and share the experience with everyone else. You'll have the secret Facebook group to share your breakthroughs and ask questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be an artist or a card reader to join this course?
Nope! This course is designed for you. To help you develop your intuition, teach you how to read your cards and get you creating. You don't have you have any knowledge in these areas to join.
What supplies will I need?
You'll need internet and a Facebook profile, basic art supplies, a journal and something to write with.
How much time will this course take?
Depending on how much time you spend on your cards and in meditation, it would be about 2-4 hours a week. One hour is for our group call and the rest of the time is up to you. As much or as little time as you'd like to spend writing, creating and meditating.
Remember, you have lifetime access, so you can always come back to lessons if you don't have that amount of time in a given week.
Where do I get the cards for making my own?
I used watercolor paper and cut them out. I got the paper from Blick art supply. You could also use a heavy cardstock, or order some online. If you'd like to have this done for you, order my kit, Blank Oracle Cards.